Read our latest Research Report for bite-size updates on major initiatives, activities
Did you know that Royal College staff and educators produced 57 peer-reviewed publications in 2018? Or, that the Royal College awarded in excess of $610,000 in research funding?
We have just published our second annual research report.
Read it for all things research, including bite-sized updates on
- Professor-In-Residence and Visiting Scholar Program,
- Prescribing Safely Canada,
- Competence by Design Program Evaluation,
- Physician Employment Study,
- Medical Care for the Elderly Study,
- Medical Workforce Knowledgebase 2.0, and
- Council task forces.
You can also read summaries of the research projects we funded with our research grants!
Request a hard copy of the Research Report
In addition to the downloadable PDF, we also have a limited number of print copies available. Email email@example.com to request a copy.