Information: 2020 Annual Meeting of the Members
Attend the Annual Meeting of the Members (AMM) this February. Learn about the Royal College’s accomplishments from 2019, plans for 2020 and financial information about the organization.
Meeting date and time
- Friday, February 21, 2020
- 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. (EST)
- Royal College headquarters (774 Echo Drive, Ottawa, ON) or remotely via webinar
Why attend the AMM?
- Exercise your right to be heard and provide feedback on strategic initiatives
- Receive financial information about the organization and the proposed membership fee for 2020-2021
- Meet the new CEO of the Royal College, Susan Moffatt-Bruce, MD, PhD, MBA, FACS, FRCSC
- Elect a Public Member of Royal College Council*
- Interact with colleagues, and learn more about the Royal College’s activities and plans for the year ahead
*Note: Resident Affiliates do not have voting rights at this meeting.