Free leadership self-study & QI webinar | Join the HHAB
Sign up for SimuLEADerShip
Looking for Section 3 credits before the MOC deadline? Consider our upcoming SimuLEADerShip activity!
- Free resource for Royal College members
- Relevant to all those interested in leadership development
- Sign up to be notified first when it is available (launches next month)
WEBINAR: Quality improvement and CPD
You can now earn Maintenance of Certification (MOC) credit for your quality improvement (QI) work. Hear about the spectrum of QI work that is eligible for continuing professional development (CPD) credit. You’ll also hear about future plans for the MOC Framework and QI support.
- Title: MOC Update: Adding QI to your CPD Portfolio
- Speakers: Dr. Lucie Filteau and Dr. Brian Wong
- Date and time: November 25, 2021 (12:00-13:00 ET)
- Cost: Free to attend but registration required for event link
Calling all history enthusiasts!
The Royal College History and Heritage Advisory Board (HHAB) is seeking new members. If you like to consider modern challenges through a historical lens, co-chairs Dr. Dan Petrescu and Dr. Benjamin Chin-Yee invite you to apply.
- Apply by December 3, 2021
- Terms will begin in February 2022