Executive director positions | More options for MOC credits
Are you seeking a new career opportunity? The Royal College has made structural changes to enhance focus, alignment and collaboration across the organization. This included creating the new Office of Membership Engagement and Programs, which will bring enhanced services and programs to our Fellows.
In addition, Dr. Ken Harris will be leaving his current role as executive director, Office of Specialty Education, and taking on an expanded role as deputy chief executive officer. Therefore, we are seeking Fellows in good standing for two new Royal College leadership opportunities:
- Executive Director, Office of Specialty Education, and
- Executive Director, Office of Membership Engagement and Programs
- Join us tomorrow, Wednesday, December 16 from 12 – 1 p.m. EST, for a webinar, Practising during COVID-19. This MOC-accredited online session (Section 1) is designed to aid practising physicians in addressing case backlog, preparing to transition from offering limited services to full services, or reopening in-person practice (if applicable), during COVID-19. Register for the webinar now.
- Looking for surgical Section 3 credits? We’ve added 18 accredited surgical assessment activities to MAINPORT ePortfolio that meet the requirements of accredited assessment activities. Instructions on how to find them have been posted in your MAINPORT ePortfolio These activities are the result of a new agreement with the American College of Surgeons. Learn more about this agreement.
- Take 30 minutes to improve patient recovery. Complete our new, MOC-accredited self-assessment module focused on Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) and best practices in fluid management. This free, interactive learning case offers guidelines to support better patient outcomes. Complete the self-assessment and earn Section 3 credits.
Susan D. Moffatt-Bruce, MD, FRCSC, PhD, MBA, FACS
Chief Executive Officer