CPD grants | Tweetorials for MOC credits | Wellness support
- Looking for funding for professional development opportunities? We are still accepting applications for 2020-2021 regional grants. Apply today!
- Regional Professional Development Grants support self-learning activities that qualify for Section 2 (two credits per hour) of our Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program, and
- Regional Continuing Professional Development Grants support learning events for accredited activities within Section 1 or Section 3 of the MOC Program.
- Did you know you can claim MOC credits for writing and reading tweetorials (a series of tweets written by an expert to form a mini-lecture)? Neil Maharaj shares his experience with tweetorials and explains how you can claim your learning from this platform under Section 2 of the MOC Program. Learn more.
- With many cities, provinces and countries grappling with a second wave of COVID-19, physician burnout continues to be a concern. Wellness support for physicians is available. Visit the Canadian Medical Association’s Physician Wellness Hub to access support resources, programs and counselling.
Susan D. Moffatt-Bruce, MD, FRCSC, PhD, MBA, FACS
Chief Executive Officer