Best of the year: 2019 news in review
We launched the Royal College Newsroom in April. Here is an overview of which content grabbed your attention. Let us know in the comments section what you’d like to read more of in 2020.
- Saint John radiologist has helped revolutionize acute stroke management in N.B.
- Esther Tailfeathers wins Dr. Thomas Dignan Indigenous Health Award
- Poor health system planning often to blame for unemployed docs
- 13 books to read this summer
- 9,000 ways to get Section 3 credits!
- James Wilson is our 2019 James H. Graham Award of Merit recipient
- Karen Finlay wins 2019 Royal College AMS Donald Richards Wilson Award for CanMEDS Integration
- Take action for specialty care this federal election
- Book by B.C. psychiatrist prompts Bollywood movie
- Launching: International Development, Aid and Collaboration
Top content themes
- Award recipient profiles
- Health advocacy
- Maintenance of Certification (MOC) credit-earning opportunities
- Fellow-submitted book suggestions and author profiles
- In memoriam
- Timely Royal College news (e.g. Member Value Survey results, new CEO announcement)
Most commented-on articles
- “Room for improvement” and other takeaways from our Member Value Survey (24 comments)
- Poor health system planning often to blame for unemployed docs (22 comments)
- James Wilson is our 2019 James H. Graham Award of Merit recipient (11 comments)
Pulse-check: What do you want to read in 2020?
Do you want to read more profiles? Or, perhaps you’re interested in more MOC tips. Are you looking forward to more opinion pieces or light-hearted content like book suggestions? Or, would you like more Royal College news about our advocacy or international efforts?
Please tell us in the comments section. You can also email your ideas (or story leads) to email@example.com
Bookmark http://newsroom.adh.pbp.mybluehost.me to access our latest news items and profiles.