3 ways our RBC partnership will bring you value
In December, Dr. Susan Moffatt-Bruce announced that the Royal College had formed a strategic partnership with the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) to bring remarkable value and benefits to Fellows and Resident Affiliates. We want to update you on the progress we have made since then.
Our multifaceted agreement with RBC will bring value for Royal College members across three key dimensions:
- new and enhanced professional development and education programs in support of members’ lifelong learning,
- expanded member outreach and community engagement to support our members’ learning needs, and
- an exclusive private banking offer tailored for Royal College Fellows and Resident Affiliates.
Phased roll-out for the best experience
Since January, we’ve been doing a staged roll-out of the private banking offer for members in Halifax, Ottawa and Hamilton. Starting small with an introductory phase gives us and RBC an opportunity to gather feedback, make adjustments and ensure members are having the best possible experience with this highly personalized service. We will continue to expand over the coming months and aim to reach Fellows and Resident Affiliates residing in Canada by March 2021. International members can expect their invitations to follow by late spring.
RBC Healthcare Advantage Private Banking Offer
The banking offer makes RBC Private Banking more accessible to members by removing the minimum threshold of investable assets required, and the net worth requirement. RBC is also waiving the monthly Private Banking package fee. Participants and their families will also have access to their own private banker.
Support for educational content
In the future, our partnership with RBC will support educational content through unrestricted educational grants, and by co-creating business events and podcasts with RBC. We will design these opportunities according to our members’ practice and professional interests.
Members who wish to take advantage of the educational aspect of our partnership with RBC are not required to participate in the private banking offer. All aspects of participation are entirely voluntary.
We are confident that this offering brings extra value and peace of mind for our members, which is especially important during these uncertain times. We also recognize the timing might not be right for everyone. Members may take advantage of this offer when it goes live shortly or in the future.
At no time will the Royal College share any member information with RBC. Your interactions with RBC will be entirely private, in keeping with all your interactions with financial institutions.
Learn more about our partnership with RBC and explore our frequently asked questions.
- The RBC Private Banking offer is available to Royal College Fellows and Resident Affiliates.
- This offer is completely voluntary.
- The Royal College will not share any of your personal information with RBC, nor will RBC share personal information with the Royal College
- You may take advantage of the RBC offer now or in the future.
- Request information about the RBC Private Banking offer without any commitment to sign up.
Ready to connect with RBC? Request a no obligation, confidential review of your needs.